2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIPΒ |Β Working Out - Workout Attempt/Fail - Jumping Jacks - Push Ups - Sit Ups - Crunches - Squats -Β Stairs - Heavy Breathing - Sweating - LOTS OF SLOW-MOTION!!!

So, I FINALLY did it, YOU'RE WELCOME, I Really REALLY didn't want to, but I did it for you guys! Β 
Although, throughout the ENTIRE CLIP I tell you how much I hate you guys.. I still love you though!
Watch me attempt all the workouts said above and failing at it miserably! LOL
I probably will NEVER make another one of these videos again, so ENJOY IT, haha!

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍

Link to review
feederdude

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I absolutely love this clip! I have watched it over 4 times already lol! You do so little but you are so out of shape that you can really see it on your face and the way you breathe! I like watching all the angles of your body and LOVE LOVE LOVE the slow motion parts where you can watch your body jiggle!!!! Definitely worth the buy! Easy 5 stars! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

Link to review