Spoiled Fat Girlfriend | Role Play POV

$5.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role Play • POV • Belly Play • Stuffing • Lingerie • Feeder/Feedee • Spoiled • Pampered ~  28 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Role Play POV: After months of being pampered and spoiled I’ve gotten used to a lifestyle of being handed everything as I lay about lazily stuffing my face..

I’m a big spoiled fat brat, demanding food, drinks and belly rubs from my feeder as he waits on me hand and foot!

But of course he obeys my every command, he wants to see me get even fatter after all and I know he secretly likes how much of a spoiled brat I’ve become 😏

I plow through snacks, sodas, sweets, McDonalds and even some cake before I’m finally satisfied..

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! I mean I wish i could rate higher than 5 stars here! This video of Mochii Babii would be an exact dream come true for me if I could be a feeder to a girl as amazing as her. She undoubtedly continues to get bigger by the day, bc she looks so much wider and rounder right from the start. But this role play of her being thus pampered, spoiled fatty demanding more constantly is beyond sexy! Not to mention she makes him do nearly everything for her because she is too lazy to move. I’m still blown away that she joined in March 2020 and has easily risen to the top models here, but I shouldn’t be surprised because her content is always grade A first class. Just buy this, you won’t regret it. 😍🔥🥰🤯

Link to review