2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIP | Extreme Bloating - Almost Puking - Heavy Breathing - Burping - Belly Measurements - Hiccups - Belly Play - Groaning - Moaning - Blacking Out & Passing Out

PART 1 - FOOD COMA
PART 2 - FOOD COMA AFTERMATH

Cytorah is AT IT AGAIN with another MASSIVE STUFFING, and this time, she eats SO much that she LITERALLY blackouts a few times,
and finally passes out due to the PURE discomfort and agony of all the food and Soda in her belly! 😪
Watch Cytorah as she downs ALMOST 10K Calories in ONE sitting, After a (just over) 5K Breakfast only 2 Hours Beforehand! 
THAT IS 15,000+ CALORIES IN ONLY A 2 HOUR TIME FRAME!!! - IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!
PART 2 - Watch me as I chug the rest of my Root Beer VERY VERY QUICKLY all in ONE CHUGGING!
Everything hits me all at once and I basically go into Zombie Mode. I start panicking because I LITERALLY feel like I am going to EXPLODE!!!
** I EXPLAIN EVERYTHING I AM FEELING IN DETAIL - THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE CLIP **

I immediately regret what I did, and start TRYING to find a comfortable position to get into, but nothing is working!!!
I am almost throwing up, burping, hiccuping, I can't breathe, I can't move, I don't know what to do!!! 😓
Finally after over 20 Minutes of burping and dying, I try to get up and go pee to see if walking around will help, but it didn't!
So, I laid back down and another wave hits me again and I start to slowly blackout on and off, and then finally I just pass out and start snoring.
I literally put myself into a food coma, and it felt so bad, but it felt so good. 😈

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mrjoecool234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This shit is hot as hell!! You’re really going for gold in this! I love the way you describe the pain you’re going through it’s hot but makes me worry for you don’t overdo it and explode on us! Lol! Also the chugging part was sexy as hell!! I really wonder how many 2L she can take on an empty belly! 

Link to review
feederdude

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is flipping incredible! Watching the discomfort on your face after chugging that rootbeer in one go? You look like you regret it right away and it was so hot. I love watching a girl struggle trying to get comfortable after eating so much she almost explodes. And you pushing it even further by bloating yourself with Soda? Wow. Just wow! 5 stars!

Link to review
immobile

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wowowow! Miss Rose you can see the discomfort on your face when you chug that soda drink! You did so well! You drank it so fast! Then after you burped so many times and so loud I could hardly kept up! I can tell you were very not comfortable I hope you were okay when you woke up! You can see so much pain and pleasure in face. This video should get 100 stars not only 5 stars. This video is amazing! Wow! So hot you are Miss Rose! ❤❤❤❤❤

Link to review

This one is great!  I came for the hiccups but stayed for the burps!  Lol.  I love uncontrollable burping, especially when it's for long periods of time without eating!  Part one is a bit disappointing though, no hiccups!  :(

Link to review