2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIPΒ |Β SPED UP Eating - Extreme Bloating - Almost Puking - Heavy Breathing - Burping - Soda Chugging - Before/After BellyΒ MeasurementsΒ - Hiccups - Belly Play

PART 1 - FOOD COMA
PART 2 - FOOD COMA AFTERMATH

Cytorah is AT IT AGAIN with anotherΒ MASSIVE STUFFING, and this time, she eats SO much that she LITERALLY blackouts a few times,
and finally passes out due to the PURE discomfort and agony of all the food and Soda in her belly!Β πŸ˜ͺ
Watch Cytorah as she downs ALMOST 10K Calories in ONE sitting, After a (just over)Β 5K Breakfast only 2 Hours Beforehand!Β 
THAT IS 15,000+ CALORIES IN ONLY A 2 HOUR TIME FRAME!!! - IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!
PART 1 -Β Watch me as I eat, burp, stuff myself to the brim, chug Root Beer, moan, groan and rub my massive belly!
Then, my bra gets TOO TIGHT, and I simply have to.. take it off. 😏 Watch me as I seduce you with ALMOST showing you everything, hehe.
My Belly is MASSIVELY bloated in this clip, so of course I had to take a before and after measurement, and OMG, the difference is unbelievable!!!Β 
There is SO much Fat, Calories and Carbs in this stuffing, I just can't believe I got through all of it!
This is something you simply have to see to believe, I pushed myself further than I EVER have before!
CHECK OUT PART 2 to watch me FAST CHUG the rest of my 2L Root Beer, and literally DIE after doing it!
Β 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

feederdude

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You get through this food with ease! You eat and eat and it's like you're a bottomless pit! Wow! Watching you shove your fat face with food is one thing but I love how you always take it to the next level every time! You have 2L of root beer with the already 9000 calories ur consuming? In one video? This is one of my favorite clips by far! Incredible! 😍😍😍 5 Stars! So easy. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Link to review
immobile

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip in amazing! You eat the food so well and you are so bloated by end of video! You look like you really struggle to get through all this food but you really did it! You burp so much in this clip. This is so hot for me! I only buy your clips from now on to fatten you up because you are using your money for only food and that is what I like to help with you! You ate so much you must weight so much now! You are beautiful inside and outside Miss Rose! Cannot wait to see more clips! I give you 5 stars!

Link to review