BECKY LESABRE MAKES ENOUGH HOTDOGS FOR 8 BUT ENDS UP EATING THEM ALL!

$30

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

large.beckyhotdogstuff.gif.e8e78db5730c521659e21b2250a27476.gif

Becky LeSabre makes the ultimate facestuffing clip... eating all the hot , potato chips, and washes it all down with a can of soda. She put together a meal of homemade 5 bean chili, 8 beef hotdogs on a bun with all the fixings... including cheese, onions, and pickles. But when her friends don't show up to eat, she is left with no other choice but to eat all the food herself. All this food leaves her in misery with gas from both ends and a huge bloated belly. The chewing parts are played in fast mode so the attention is all on the food and over 15minutes of her large stomach. She must gain 5lbs in this video alone!

Other Files from beckylesabre

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This video is literally the gold standard of facestuffing/overeating videos. With the amount of food, combined with the fact that Becky eats everything is incredible. There’s stuffed burps throughout and lots of gluttony/regret after she has finished eating everything, she complains about how much she ate and how uncomfortable she is as a result which is so hot. I really hope we see something similar to this with her future content, it’s very exciting to have Becky on Curvage. For anybody who hasn’t seen Becky’s content I promise you won’t be disappointed, I hope everyone here supports her content so we can be treated to more in the future 🤞

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.