6 Screenshots

About This File

A MUST SEE! ❤️ Casey had an amazing 4th of July. She met up on the beach with all of her old Crossfit friends who haven't seen these recent quarantine pounds that she packed on. Casey was looking like a beached whale surrounded by all her fit friends. She shares her TOP 3 FAVORITE COMMENTS of the day regarding her fat body and weight gain from her fit friends. But most importantly, Casey has decided it's finally time for her to open up to you guys about her hidden talent. Casey LOVES to suck... She loves having things in her mouth, swallowing, and being a sloppy little pig. Casey goes into naughty detail about how much she loves dick, wishes you were down her greedy little throat, and get's soooooo turned on just thinking about it. Casey wants to be your little pig to use at your leisure in between stuffings. She is fatter, hornier, and more confident than ever - you guys are about to see a whole new side of your favorite little hog.

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

5 stars is not enough! OMG you guys need to buy this latest from @Curvage Casey. First I’m now certain Casey must be literally getting fatter with each passing day because she’s visibly larger with each new video and she’s definitely at her biggest in this clip. She starts off wearing an old pair of overalls the looks like it’s begging to rip open. She soon unfastens her clasps where she is in her beach outfit she’s been posting during the July 4th weekend. I love this top on her because it frames her belly so well and I think helps make her look even rounder and fatter. She gives a great recap of cookout/beach outing with her old CrossFit friends so standing next to them also emphasized ever growing girth (such lucky bystanders!) 

if that isn’t enough, she begins to tell us how much she likes to give blowjobs. Of course this is a very sexually arousing quality any feeder would love to find in his feedee girlfriend. If that doesn’t get you hard enough though, the way she describes her love for sucking her man off, it basically turns into this stunningly beautiful and consistently fatter woman giving great jerk off instructions. This is definitely her best video, just buy it. You won’t regret it. The way she’s going I won’t be able to resist her future videos. 😍🤯🔥😘🥰

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I LOVE this girl! She grows sweeter and fatter by the day! This is a special clip as she gives us some more details about her sexuality and how much she LOVES dick! Her sweet sensual voice describing how much her fat mouth and face love cock is second to none and I could listen to it ALL day! She keeps smacking that growing gut and being the greedy hog she has become, she sucks on a popsicle, displaying her "skills" for all of us to hear and see! She is one in a million! Casey, never change - except your size ;)😍🥰

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

good talent and extrmely hot stories! a perfect clip ❤️ sexy outfit too!!! mindblowing as always!!

Link to review
Jay Rock

I'm not joking when I say this is one of the hottest videos on the site. Seriously, Casey is the master of the ** dirty talk, and the way she talks about her slutty gluttony, punctuated with her slapping her flabby gut is enough to make anyone with this fetish weak at the knees. 

And Casey, I want you to personally know that I definitely got off to this video, imagining you sucking me like you were those Popsicles. 😍 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Fuck this is the hottest video you've done. Completely let loose of all your built up horniness. It felt fuckin great cumming to this video. Seeing your overalls barely contain your hog gut. Seeing your entire body bounce uo and down 2 or 3 times by 1 plop. Your friends are right about you fucking hog. You've lost it. You hit yourself one too many times in the head with those rockets on your chest. #Fathoglife

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

Casey looks enormous in this video! She gets intimate and personal as well! Such a cutie! Lots of jiggle and horny talk! 😍☺️

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

I have to say, I got off to this video BIG TIME. Right from the start this video is enthralling as Casey derails her 4th July celebrations. She spent time with some of her CrossFit friends (I know, Casey used to be an athlete. I know!!). The comments made towards her by her friends are both hilarious and arousing and thankfully Casey takes them well (because that’s the most important thing). 

In the second half of the video Casey seductively sucks on a popsicle while going through her various sexual fantasies. She LOVES sucking cock and being face fucked. It’s fair to say there’s nothing I dream more of than ramming my rock hard cock down Casey’s throat and cumming in her mouth and all over her. She then fantasises about a feeder force funnel feeding her, fucking her in the belly, fupa, all her rolls and her pussy. Again, there’s nothing I dream about more! 

You HAVE to buy this video for sure. Worth it and more ❤️❤️

Link to review