6 Screenshots

About This File

A MUST SEE! ❤️ Casey had an amazing 4th of July. She met up on the beach with all of her old Crossfit friends who haven't seen these recent quarantine pounds that she packed on. Casey was looking like a beached whale surrounded by all her fit friends. She shares her TOP 3 FAVORITE COMMENTS of the day regarding her fat body and weight gain from her fit friends. But most importantly, Casey has decided it's finally time for her to open up to you guys about her hidden talent. Casey LOVES to suck... She loves having things in her mouth, swallowing, and being a sloppy little pig. Casey goes into naughty detail about how much she loves dick, wishes you were down her greedy little throat, and get's soooooo turned on just thinking about it. Casey wants to be your little pig to use at your leisure in between stuffings. She is fatter, hornier, and more confident than ever - you guys are about to see a whole new side of your favorite little hog.

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.