3 Screenshots

About This File

this has been requested so much the last few months and i finally got to putting it together! this is about an hour long, and it is a compilation of some of my favorite moments from my gaining adventure. i've put on over 60 pounds in the past year and am not looking at stopping any time soon! see me go from a chubby girl to a swollen pig weighing in over 210 pounds. this video has so many different clips from previous videos i've done before so i hope you all will enjoy it as much as i did making it. if you are a chunky rose fan this is deff the video for you to add to the collection. youll find stuffing, burping, clothing try on, and weigh in clips all compiled into here! enjoy 😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

berserker1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Stop looking, you aren't going to find a better sale than this! 3$ for an hor video of this hottie? This is a must buy.

Chunky Rose is such a hot girl! Her curves are amazing. We knew that. What I didn't know is that she also can burp with the best, and does it with such a horny pleasure that seems like she is about to cum every time she burps. So hot! In this video you also have trying on haults, belly rubs from her boyfriend and a lot of really hot stuff.

Easy 5 stars.

Link to review
Guest Londonfeederuk

This is the best value video out there. An extensive account of the amazing progress Chunky Rose has already made to date! 😍

Link to review