Greasy KFC & Fantasy Talk

$6.49

ย ย  (3 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

I've been craving KFC for several days now, so I was salivating when I finally got some ...

I have a bucket for myself, fries and gravy. And a 2L 7UP to wash it down.

It's so tasty, I can hardly stand it. I don't wanna get my nice top all messy though, so that has to go...

I talk about wishing how I had a feeder to stuff all this food down my face!

Lots of belly and thigh play while I gorge on my fried chicken!

Thank you for supporting my feedee dreams ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from ChubbyValerie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Servo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a sexy video! Valerie looks so pretty and plump as she hungrily devours her chicken, listen to her talk about how big sheโ€™s been getting and how she loves to eat. Watch her squeeze and rub her bulging curves as she eats for us (and her too!)ย 

Loved watching her lean back and have everything out in the open while feasting, so very sensual. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Would definitely recommend if you like watching cute girls eat their way out of tight clothes. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the wonderful review ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an awesome video ๐Ÿ˜ ChubbyValerie stuffs herself with fried chicken, fries, gravy, and a 2L bottle of 7UP. She shows off how fat she's getting, and talks about how she wants to eat more and get bigger. ChubbyValerie even lets out a burp in this video - I hope to see more of that in the future! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I highly recommend this clip. It's really good! โค๏ธ

Response from the author:

Thank you very much for your review, I'm so glad you liked it. I appreciate the support so much โค๏ธ

Link to review