*SALE* Your fat secretary tries to seduce you.

$3

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Your secretary noticed you staring. You looked away as quick as you can but maybe shes caught you one too many times. She's onto you. No wait, is she teasing you?
 She knows you like fat girls,  you keep on hiring them and always makes sure the break room is full of sugary  snacks and drinks and always encourages her to make sure to have a donut or two, "there's plenty for everyone".
She doesnt say anything but sits down across from you starting to shove donuts in her mouth. One by one she devours them. Is she shooting you looks or are you misreading the situation. 

Does your fat nerdy secretary have a thing for you? Her bloated belly is so big through her skirt you cant help but watch, she continues with her donuts giving you looks. To top it all off you end your late night at the office with a lap dance from your favorite fatty, she's sits on your lap and her big ass spreads wide over your lap. She pulls up her skirt revealing her fat ass in her skimpy panties and you end your night as the happiest boss ever.

No talking*

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Princess Jules is a PERFECT dream as she stuffs her fat nerdy face with donuts and jiggles her booty in our faces. I must say I've never thought she was sexier and she very well may be the sexiest secretary I've ever seen! The last minute was almost too much for me as she gives us a lap dance and pops that booty out of her skirt! Please buy this guys, she's so worth it and getting SOOOO fat! Love you, Jules! 🥰

Link to review
Jl33

Incredible video.  Seeing Jules's body on demand like this is just a blessing.  In the video she sees you lusting over her before she quietly starts seducing you, bending over in front of you, teasing you with her lustful curves she acts so nonchalant while she knows she's driving you wild.  The last minute of the video she mercifully pulls down her skirt revealing her humongous @$$ as she drops in on you in a lustful frenzy of erotic glory.  

Link to review