4 Screenshots

About This File

Some standing belly play and measurements for you in exxxtra tight shorts! Lots of jiggles and fat talk 🥰

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest longtallman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Couldn't get 10 seconds into the video before nutting - that's how irresistibly HOT Kelli is. If you are capable of doing a slow stroke of the ole' tallywacker while watching this, I salute you.

Link to review
Guest Mr Froggy

This video revealed this girl is WAY bigger than many of us thought she was.   She's genuinely fat... Not just 'a bit pudgy'.   I LOVE how she fat shames herself;  talking about how much of a 'fatass' she has become and how she is an 'out of shape mess' with 'a massive gut'.  Sexy af. 

Link to review
Guest Bellyguyfanatic93

I just bought this clip today and I have to say that I’m amazed with your progress Kelli!! That belly from the first video was already great as is, but now that your belly continues to grow and the fact that you want it to grow is amazing! That belly button is definitely getting deeper too by the way. I love when you play with it

Link to review

This video is insanely hot! You show off not only how fat and bloated your belly looks compared to the rest of your body but show us other great parts as well. You even get a great view of your fat ass in the mirror the entire time! 5/5 for sure!

Link to review
sum

Weight looks great on her and she's got a beautiful smile. Can't wait to see these shorts getting ripped ;)

Link to review

Watching Kelli wrap a tape measure around that porky, blubbery gut is something everyone should see.  I'm sure how she was able to get those shorts on though.

Link to review