7 Screenshots

About This File

Happy 4th of July!

Kitty is back with another heavy weight stuffing of insatiable proportions! Burgers, jumbo hotdogs, cherry pie, apple pie, double cream, whipped cream, beer and Dr Pepper - all in one feast!

Come watch Kitty go from some over-tight shorts to a full on skimpy bikini whilst she gets into the American spirit - consume, consume, consume!

Bigger, better and greedier than ever!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Wow I’m very late with this review but wow when kitty does an insatiable she really does stuff herself to the absolute max 🐷 two whole pies with cream plus other food 🌭 things get so messy by the end 😮🥵. I swear your burps are getting louder to you have gotten so much wider and so has your 🍑 its even bigger I didn’t even think that was possible. If you ever do another McDonald’s mukbang I wouldn’t be surprised if you have outgrown your car by now 😍 5 stars kitty.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This has to be THE most beautiful, decadent, sensual, outrageously & shamelessly greedy, erotic, rampant and exciting recording of a beautiful feedee in action! 😍

Right from the start, you’ll be blown away by the sheer girth of Kitty now - she has reached the size where if out in public, people’s eyes will be drawn straight to her huge, jiggling mounds - the rate of growth is mind-bendingly hot.

The way she seductively devours that huge amount of food is beyond arousing, then she stands and jiggles that huge, hanging apron belly and wiggles her big WIDE ass, hips and thighs - I think her next plane journey may be a struggle! 🐷 ❤️

Finally, her face is so round and beautiful and the way she narrates this sexy binge is so cute.

Please support this gorgeous legend on her relentless journey to ever bigger things! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

The absolutely delicious Kitty will NOT stop growing! With her beautiful wig and an appetite ready to eat everything in sight! She's got a real American meal ready and waiting for her growing gut. She's really been expanding of late - her belly, her giant hips and ass, and arms to be precise! She simply grows more irresistible by the week. In the end she's just shoving pies in her mouth and face, getting it everywhere, nearly in a food coma. No matter where you're from on this great planet, you will enjoy Kitty's 4th of July celebration feast! 😍 Happy 4th, Kitty! 😘

Link to review