2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIP | 26 Answered Questions - Bath time - Bubbles - Comedy - Health - Compilation of me Burping and Farting!

I FINALLY made my FIRST Q&A Video! ❤️ I asked you guys to ask me questions, and you DID!!! ( Here are the questions you guys asked, ANSWERED in detail! )

• Have you broken any furniture since you started your weight gain journey?
  • Would you ever let someone publicly feed you in a restaurant?
  • Are you addicted to smoking?
  • What is your ethnicity?
  • How many tattoos do you have? What do they mean?
  • Have you ever gotten stuck in the frame of a door, or anywhere else?
  • How does moving around feel, now that you've gained so much weight?
  • What is your favorite part of gaining?
  • What would you say the hardest part about being your current size is?
  • How deep would you say your belly button is?
  • Do you get turned on by being fat shamed?
  • What is your ACTUAL goal weight?
  • Would you ever do a public button pop video after a stuffing?
  • Are you into immobility?
  • Are there things that you did before, that you can't do now?
  • How does it feel to maneuver your weight around to get comfy?
  • What are a few things people have said about your weight or size?
  • Do you get more guys checking you out now these days?
  • Have you found that you've become gassier as you've grown fatter? (gas compilation included)
  • What are the biggest struggles of being your size?
  • Have you ever split your pants?
  • Have you ever accidentally eaten past your limit?
  • What are the top 3 parts of your body?
  • How is your bathroom situation, and what do you think it will be like when you become immobile?
  • What did it feel like when you were becoming "supersized" and what changes did you notice?

* SECRET BONUS QUESTION by @Tastic1 LOL *

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

immobile

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You are so funny and so information Miss Rose! I loved this clips so much! You make me laugh and smile and the information you let out was amazing. I love to hear your voice and your accent it is beautiful! I loved the fart and burp part in the videos! 5 stars for you Miss Rose I cannot wait to see more!

Link to review
feederdude

This is one of the best videos I have ever seen by @Cytorah Rose! She is cute, funny, smart and very very driven to succeed in her immobile goals! This was just a small peek into what Cytorahs future will look like! Easy 5 Stars! 

Link to review
DreamingBoy

WOW.

This is a masterpiece. I have never seen a Q&A video before that's anywhere close to how good this is.

You took every question and you absolutely went there with every answer. Nothing is censored or brushed aside, nothing is too personal or embarrassing. Not that it sounds like you get embarrassed about much these days lol. 😉 You just tell it how it is, with real life examples. The memories are not all happy - but your smile is never far away 😀.

You give us a sense of how extreme you are as a feedee on multiple occasions, but without ever sounding like you're trying too hard. It's the truth (and you're lazy), so you don't need to embelish anything. You want to be immobile for real - what else is there to say to that?

It's super hot when you say you love it when you release gas, and feel great about quite how much MORE gassy you have become as your body has swelled. 😍 But you don't just tell us - you actually go the extra mile and show us, editing together all the times you burp and fart just in the time it took to shoot the video! Quite a display - and that's just an hour's worth? Strewth you're a gassy girl these days! It's just as well you enjoy it, as it sounds like it's only going to get 'worse' as you get even fatter lol. ❤️

And you do the whole video naked in the bath, so we can see your beautiful creamy body the whole time! Baring your lovely rolls just as you bare your soul in in your answers.

Can't recommend this enough - it's so much more than the title makes it sound.

Loved it. ❤️

Five stars.

Link to review