9 Screenshots

About This File

large.beckypizzapoststuff.gif.87eec1a53408533086156a7c21f85c65.gif

Stomach showing almost entire clip. Eating parts are sped up, then back to normal speed for burping and belly talk. Watch me eat the entire pizza and grow in misery. Drinking beer for good burps and belly bloat.

I get belly noises at the end of this clip but I will post that separately as I know not everyone is into close up belly noises and I didn't want you paying for 'fluff' same reason I made a large majority of the eating in fast forward.

Other Files from beckylesabre

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

built4htough

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

$25 seems like a lot for this video, I love Becky's work so as you can imagine I was overjoyed when she joined curvage. Finally I get to see the video she posted a preview for a year ago and it was a disappointment maybe three burps and a little belly growth. I have seen much better work from Becky that I have been glad to pay for. Let's hope her next video is better

Response from the author:

I gave it some time and thought about your review and here is my response.... The burps: this is an overeating video not a burping video and while I will be posting burping videos that will be the category I post them as, Burping. As far as belly growth I am not sure what to say other than maybe I am not your type... but I thought this video was as great as any I have done in the past other than I am literally fatter than I have ever been. I was maybe, MAYBE 130lbs in all my other videos from the past and now I am 160lbs. As far as the 'work' I no longer have a camera person and it will be on tripod for quite sometime now. I tried to be very transparent in my description posting as many GIFs and previews as possible. As far as the price I was going on what I have charged on other sites but I see that the price point here is a little lower so I will be adjusting my prices not only on this video but on future ones as well. And with you saying I hope the next videos are better... I am not sure that my clips will be that much different than this one but I will always try to post as many GIFs and previews with a detailed description so if the GIFs, previews, and description sound like something that you will be into please give it a try.

Link to review
makaveli2510

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

A great reminder of why Becky is one of the best creators ever! Really looking forward to what is yet to come. :D

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review... I am just starting to get back into filming and I am strictly on a tripod now til I can find camera help again. This is just me lol and I can't be anything more so I am grateful for fans like you!!! I will keep filming the best content I can and keep posting here with hopes that this community will love what I have to offer. Thanks again!

Link to review