5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $4.99 
Now $3.00

It's been a minute since we had a chance to catch up on our gains together, but I think it's time. Let's take turns showing each other all of our chubby bodies and new gains. I get up close and personal and show you everything from my recent gain. But of course, we have to also talk about your gain too, your tighter pants, rounder belly, and much more gluttonous appetite. I point out how big you've been getting and how much I like the changes to your new body. But things get really fun when we start a little gaining challenge. That's right, it's time we kick things up a notch and compete for the title of ultimate fatty! I'm determined, but how determined are you?

Clip Features: Mutual gaining, Female fat admirer (FFA), Gaining goals, Fat chat, Weight gain encouragement, body comparison

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Warning: Do not watch this video if you're on a diet or are easily persuaded by sexy large girls in pin-up lingerie who is convincing you to gain weight. 

Also, if you'll excuse me, I hear another meal calling my name. 😳

Link to review