6 Screenshots

About This File

After a full weekend of gluttony and indulgence, I decided to weigh myself again, and see what damage I had done.

Holy. Only 2 days of letting go completely did quite a lot! I just had to try on the rest of my outfits from the birthday binge I shot a year ago and see what I'd done to myself, but not before stuffing another donut into my mouth whole. By the final outfit, I'm insanely turned on by how massive and flabby I've grown, and I want to swell my gut back up, so I chug a beer. 

This video takes place just before "Bellas Beers", if you like where I'm heading towards the end. 

If you like belly play, struggling with outgrown jeans and workout clothes, and general reveling in gluttony and fat, this vid is very much for you.

*There are a few short segments shot handheld at the beginning of this clip. They are turned sideways since the majority of the clip is in landscape.

147484915_Weighin4.1.thumb.jpg.ad77a1b84bf2cdd97e0af8319ae95c54.jpg1061043605_Weighin4.4.thumb.jpg.0b69f74f1a347b6f7e09e3458afd2b54.jpg1110739586_Weighin4.8.thumb.jpg.75f11eab0545fb0dd2ca8225a49df817.jpg1003256476_Weighin4.7.thumb.jpg.4d23d20bed07840d2c6cd52fe1099af0.jpg302121898_Weighin4.6.thumb.jpg.f472300644b47a6db4a220628d565b50.jpg1888671315_Weighin4.5.thumb.jpg.1ec697452d90030e073584ceed288c35.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Old soul

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Im not very good at writing reviews but if you're a fan of bellas, i think you'll like this one

Link to review
Joey1234567890

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The video starts off with Bella wearing our friend the weigh-in bikini, which is now quite outgrown, giving us a top-down view of her plentiful cleavage, and her belly that sticks out enough to make an appearance, which she points out. She steps on the scale, revealing how much damage her birthday weekend has done to her waistline. She then moves to a handheld position, plops down her gut on the sink and starts playing with it, and complains about how fat she's getting, yet seems pretty happy playing with her blubber.

We switch to a close-up of her face while she stuffs a donut in her mouth. We then see her in the legging outfit, talking about how fat she's getting, and how she can't stop eating, and her inability to fit in anything, the perfect fatass, really.

We then see her in her black bra, who doesn't even seem to contain her massive breasts, and her panties. She then proceeds to try on her outfit from last year's birthday stuffing series. The shorts need nothing less than a miracle to button (they eventually do), and the top has passed the "crop top" category, as it cannot be deemed more than a glorified sports bra. She then stuffs another donut in her mouth. We then switch back to the legging outfit. She leaves for a bit, then comes back with a beer she proceeds to chug, gracing us with a few burps along the way. 

As per her own words, Bella is a real "greedy fatty", in every way. I can assure you that nothing beats watching Bella doing anything, really, be it stuffing her face, getting buzzed like there's no tomorrow, or trying on clothes or anything else. To not watch this video is a loss you don't want, believe me. 

Link to review
Dametime

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bella gets sexier with every pound, this vid doesn't disappoint.  She's been eating like a pig these days and frankly it shows.   Her massive curves can't be contained by the clothes she tries on here, and I mean that in the best possible way.  She crams donuts into her mouth with the desperation of a true feedee, washing it down with beer and smacking her fat gut.  If you like beautiful girls with insatiable appetites, do yourself a favor and get this clip. 

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

Once again Bella doesn’t cease to amaze ❤️ She is incredible in this video. Looks like her belly is finally catching up with the rest of her body 😂😂😂 her curves are MASSIVE. Bella shows off everything while talking sexy and breathing heavy. This will NOT disappoint 😁

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Bella is fat. Seriously, marvelously FAT. When she steps on the scale in her outgrown bikini, she can barely see over her cascading cleavage and her protuberant gut. (Her belly is amazing throughout this video, and part of what makes it so HOT is all the time Bella spends fondling her huge tummy.) None of her outfits fit in any way, which is so sexy, and provides any number of shots of Bella's gorgeous (just so gorgeous!) fat ass. She stuffs and chugs and burps, and talks about how greedy she is (she has always been greedy!) and how she just can't stop herself -- which I certainly hope she doesn't do! Thanks, Bella, for another sexy, gluttonous video -- please keep binging and growing!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review