5 Screenshots

About This File

The announcement you've all been waiting for - formerly known as BBW Casey Eats, Casey has fallen absolutely in love with Curvage. This site means more to her than she will ever be able to put into words and she is so thankful for her role here both as a model and a moderator. Casey has established quite the platform over the years as BBW Casey, but feels that now is the time to rebirth as Curvage Casey as she continues to explode towards utter gluttony. She models exclusively for Curvage. This site has been there for her through everything and is most certainly to blame for her most recent poundage! To celebrate this transition, Casey sits down to reflect on what got her here while ofcourse stuffing her face like an absolute hog. She is dripping wet from just the cake alone. She's covered in cake and frosting. What a pig. She wishes there was MORE cake to fill up with. She can't contain herself, she can't help but pleasure herself, and shares every bit of how amazing it feels to fill her big belly with heavy thick calories of yummy cake. You don't want to miss this. Casey's gain has gone next level FAT recently and the best part is - this is only the beginning. Casey loves Curvage. Casey loves YOU. Casey loves growing for you. Thank you ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Curvage Casey lets her inner pig come out to play! So I’m more than happy to hear @Curvage Casey is decided to commit her modeling career exclusively to Curvage since she is one of the main reasons I login to Curvage every day. This video Casey she explains why she made this decision while digging into the cake with her bare hands. It is so hot to see Casey still getting bigger while also making a mess of herself eating the cake. The stuffing plus the thought of the large fan following she’s developed Gets her so hot and wet, she can’t help but slap her belly and stroke her fupa. I hope to see more like this as Casey continues to gain weight. 😍🔥

Response from the author:

Thank you sooooo much my love! That cake was TOO GOOD ❤️ 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

so messy, so greedy, sho sexy to see her legs start going up and down as soon as the first caories hit her greedy fat gut ❤️ amazing to watch!!

Link to review
Tastic1

What an introduction to the new and improved (and fatter) Casey!!

You can see the arousal building as she consumes that cake and explains her sordid fantasies.

It is wonderful to see (and hear) how much she is enjoying the cake.

Curvage Casey is an excellent name because you make this site brighter everyday. :) 

Link to review
pgtip00

The first thing that strikes you with this clip is the utter joy Casey portrays throughout.  This is her purpose in life - stuffing herself with total abandon and becoming as thick and fat as possible.  She is so happy to be the big fat feedee pig she has become - the voice, the smile, body language, everything! The sexy jiggling of her body as she devours the cake, throwing all decorum out the window and just stuffing herself with handful after handful - if that doesn't stir something from within then I'm sorry, you're dead from the waist down!  This clip is the very best of Casey - joyful stuffing, belly jiggling & slapping, sensual rubbing all over her body, that undeniably sexy voice, and getting messy on top of all that!  Wonderful.  One of - if not THE - best clips yet.

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

This is such a special video ❤️ I love the name change Casey! It’s so heartwarming to hear how much Curvage means to you. Definitely made me emotional seeing you talk with such love and affection for the site and your fans. We love and absolutely adore you too Casey! You make us feel special so anything we can do for you is the least we can do. 

I love your t-shirt too! And of course that sexy lingerie of yours ;) 

The rest of this video is so orgasmic! Casey picks up an adorable looking cake and scoffs down huge slices she picks up in her hands. She eats it like a complete and utter pig which I suppose she is! ;) it’s no exaggeration to say she is such a piggy here. It’s so sexy watching her stuff cake down her throat and then get COVERED in frosting - around her mouth, ginormous mountain belly and her clothes. As she even admits, she’ll need to get hosed down like a farm animal, which she’s becoming even more like with each passing video. 

And I love Casey’s fantasies! I think it’s fair to say we’ve had similar fantasies lol. Let’s just say I wish I was in that army and I would choose your gorgeous deep, fat belly button first ;) 

This is such a special video for Casey and for all her fans. You need to buy this, watch and review ASAP. Thank you so much for everything you do Casey. We could never thank you enough ❤️

THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️ These words mean more to me than I can express. We definitely have similar kinks ;) And I love that you notice I'm becoming more and more like a farm animal every day!! That's my goal ;) 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Say hello to the INCREDIBLY sexy and fatter Curvage Casey as she shoves cake into her mouth, smears it on her giant belly and just goes hog on it! She has changed her name as she is becoming a new person as she grows each day before our eyes. This piggy ain't slowing down as she goes for broke every day in calories. She will not let anything stop her as just the taste of food makes her soaking wet now! With the perfect face, a super round amazing belly and growing double chin, this is only the beginning as she piles on the weight! This fatty will NEVER be satiated, and I love every fucking second of it, Casey! Keep growing and become the legend we already know you are! 😍

THANK YOU HANDSOME ❤️ LOVE YOU!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

More great content coming from the new CURVAGE Casey! What an absolute babe. Watching her destroy the cake is amazing. 😍 such a clear demonstration of a real fattty who justcwants to grow! Definitely a must watch! 

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

Link to review