5 Screenshots

About This File

The announcement you've all been waiting for - formerly known as BBW Casey Eats, Casey has fallen absolutely in love with Curvage. This site means more to her than she will ever be able to put into words and she is so thankful for her role here both as a model and a moderator. Casey has established quite the platform over the years as BBW Casey, but feels that now is the time to rebirth as Curvage Casey as she continues to explode towards utter gluttony. She models exclusively for Curvage. This site has been there for her through everything and is most certainly to blame for her most recent poundage! To celebrate this transition, Casey sits down to reflect on what got her here while ofcourse stuffing her face like an absolute hog. She is dripping wet from just the cake alone. She's covered in cake and frosting. What a pig. She wishes there was MORE cake to fill up with. She can't contain herself, she can't help but pleasure herself, and shares every bit of how amazing it feels to fill her big belly with heavy thick calories of yummy cake. You don't want to miss this. Casey's gain has gone next level FAT recently and the best part is - this is only the beginning. Casey loves Curvage. Casey loves YOU. Casey loves growing for you. Thank you ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.