Me smoking! And smoking hot 🥵

$4.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hi lovers 😍 THIS IS THE FATTEST IVE EVER LOOKED! Look at all my cellulite 🤤

It was beautifully hot the other day, so I decided to have a little sunbathe. 
Watch as I rub myself with sunscreen, smoke a cigarette for you (play with the puppy as she wouldn’t leave me alone haha) and then take a little dip in the pool ❤️ 

I hope you enjoy, love you all lots xxxx

Other Files from DirtyHarriet

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Mmodine

Chill vid, a real sunny, summer vibe. What makes it particularly sexy is seeing a professional swimsuit model body type, an all-around gorgeous girl just beginning to get some “figure flaws”. The lower belly flab forming. Pockets of cellulite developing. Stretch marks appearing. She looks more perfect because of new “imperfections”. With every drag of the cigarette (as studies have shown) cellulite becomes worse. 

Just as importantly, the sweetness and affection she showers on the adorable puppy makes her all the more attractive. The girl next door who can still moonlight as a swimsuit model enjoying the perfect summer day. 

Share this review

Link to review
ollieg_94

Late to the party on this, but this was a great video. A nice laid back vibe of an chilled afternoon in the sun,  with lots of  great shots of DH looking extra tan and extra thicc. The inclusion of a cute doggo is always a plus in my book. 

Share this review

Link to review
Mason Brown

If you buy this video, you'll see why the puppy wouldn't leave Harriet alone, seeing her relax on the lounger is very nice, but seeing her ass jiggle as she walks to the paddling pool was something special.

Share this review

Link to review
joey18

What a beauty :wub:

I can see a nice gain on the legs and ass, some new sexy cellulite. 

The little dog is f** lucky ^_^

Share this review

Link to review
sirabe123

Nothing misleading about this title! You are developing a wonderful layer of flab over that once toned body. The extra curves are doing wonders for your body 🥰. Let's not forget to mention that bathing suit is looking a little snug in the rear and chest. Great content here!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much I’m glad you enjoyed it ❤️❤️❤️

Share this review

Link to review