7 Screenshots

About This File

Another Nostalgia installment is here! I have two dresses and a tutu to try on. The two dresses are sexy, and the tutu is breathtakingly tight! I can barely get in and out of it! 

Trying on the tutu gets me all hot and bothered, so I added some fat chat in at the end. 

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

viragosilverado

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Taytay is wonderful in this video.  She is just so comfortable recording herself that every video feels like she made it for you.   

She looks so pretty and curvy in dresses, but when she squeezes into that tutu, well the jiggle fest that followed was amazing.  

My only concern is that her bra is too tight, it might be restricting her boob growth...  I'll just have to wait for the wish list of new ones  🙂 

Link to review
Radioman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW! TayTay in a tutu is just too, too exciting! I guess she could do all the graceful dance routines but might be a slight problem when the male dancer has to lift her...

Love the two mini-dresses, especially the way they are pushed out by what is beneath them.

With her soulful expressions, lovely face and outstanding (in several ways) figure, she is perfection, as always!

Link to review
Phat94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Stunning! Taytay looks like a goddess in her lovely dresses, fluttering them about and giving us teases of thigh and butt before showing us all the goods. If I had one regret, it would be that she didn't wear some lewder panties to make the tease more exciting.

But then you see Taytay dressed as a ballerina.... good lord. It's so tight I cannot believe she got it on. She's never looked more like a sexy, fat, pig, than wrapped up in that skintight pink outfit.

I have to say I'm glad this wasn't a fitting room chronicle, because the fat talk we got at the end was really great quality. Some lovely lines straight from Taytay herself.

Support this content if you can!!!!

Link to review