6 Screenshots

About This File

Candii is trying so hard to win a trip to the Wonka Candy Factory and finally does! It's been her lifelong dream to go to the candy factory and meet Willy Wonka...however some blueberry pie she stumbles across has very different and BIG plans for her instead. Candii stuffs the pie into her greedy, bratty mouth and soon discovers that there's more than meets the eye with these baked goods. She slowly begins to turn blue and eventually finds herself expanding out of control into a big, juicy, and helpless blueberry.

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I really liked the performance, the sounds and effects are great, but something I didn't like is the inflammation, I almost didn't notice the change but something I can say is that the inflammation did look good, I really liked the work of this video

Link to review
Josh Green

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to say this is my favorite blueberry video I have ever watched! I love that it didn't result in total spherical inflation and Candii's acting was amazing and the sloshing sound effects were a 10/10. If I had any complaint it is that the video follows one of the cliches of growing while napping but that is something a lot of people are fans of so I get it. Fantastic job!

Link to review
lovesbreadsticks

I was so excited when I saw you made a blueberry video. Not only was the acting fantastic, the detail and effort you put into it was great as well. I really loved watching it and as a blueberry fan myself, I thought this clip was super hot! 

Link to review
Davy

Very enjoyable! I'd been eagerly awaiting when you'd finally do a Violet/Blueberry themed video, and this one did not disappoint. Definitely enough content in this one video to constitute the cost. Keep up the great work-- and the weight, Candii!

Link to review

Candii displays her exception acting skills in this video, team that with her ever growing and softening figure and it’s a 5star watch! What a beautiful woman, well worth it!

Link to review

As someone who has been following Candii's blueberry content online for a while, it was nice to finally see a video with that subject! Great acting, great build up, and probably some of the best padding I've seen in a vid. Check it out! 

Link to review
KinkyUtterances

First, let me say that I think this was the best acted blueberry transformation video I've ever seen. Candii did a wonderful job playing the bubbly brat and slowly coming to terms with her changes with charm and seemed to have lots of fun with it. Her transformation was cute and the sound effects of her sloshing and gurgling were excellent and fit the scene really well. I loved her blueberry makeup job, the slow transition from the eyelashes, to makeup and nose, to hands and face and finally the rest of her was really well done and paced wonderfully. The price was is affordable and very generous considering all the work that went into this. I rate this 5 stars and judge it to be a benchmark for all future amateur blueberry works. Most pros get many of the things wrong this video does right. Congrats on such a great video and thanks Candii!

Link to review

Overall I really enjoyed the video! I liked how much effort went into making Candii blue and bloated and her talking about it with the sloshing sounds. My only criticism is that I would have liked to see her cheeks inflate and puff out (the ones on her face, not her butt cheeks lol) like a chipmunk. I thought the build up was great but maybe a little too long for my personal taste. Great acting, great girl, and great couple who is catering to a minority audience.  

Link to review
Maraxus

While Im a fan of the big round ball blueberry this is honestly my favourite clip. Candii really knocked it out of the park with this one her acting was great and her final form looked awesome, the sound effects worked really we as well really sounded like she was sloshing about. Keep up the great work

Link to review
Guest Grumpy25

Highly recommend this one, Candii did a fantastic job in this video.

Link to review
loves_chub

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your acting for these fantasy type clips is unmatched. From your amazing Harley to this sexy take on Violet, honestly half the reason why the clips are so good is cause they dont seem cheesy. I'd love to see your take on Witch and Gretel story for your next fantasy clip! I'm sure you'd kill it!

Link to review