Outdoor Workout Fail | Fat In Public

$5.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Workout Fail • Public Fat • Public Stuffing • Out of Shape • Slow Motion • Fat Jiggle • Struggle Chat • Tight Clothes ~ 18 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

After 90 days of being a complete and utter lazy slob, I attempt to do a workout routine in PUBLIC for all to see and FAIL miserably!

I get out of breath so easily as my all my new fat bounces around in every direction weighing me down...

The people around me all gave me looks as I flopped around, gasping for air, so insanely out of shape..

In the end I had to give up and order a burrito that I immediately packed my fat belly with, again for all to see!

*This video includes slow motion shots 

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FeederKai

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mochii did NOT disappoint. I really enjoyed this video, and I’m glad to hear she’s not going to exercise anymore. Fatties don’t need exercise. Just food. Though I’d be curious to see her workout again in another hundred pounds or so just for comparison. 

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There's never a disappointing time with mochii

Just keep on going beautiful 😍😍

Link to review