3 Screenshots

About This File

we have arrived! my feeder and i moved across the country and have been extremely busy getting set up down here so we wanted to just let everybody know that we are doing this full time now, trying to get me as fat as possible. this is a little video i made today, and is already my third meal of the day and i cant seem to stop shoveling food into my mouth. my eyes are so set on getting fat, and i am so excited to share it with you all! i devour a egg sandwich on a croissant with 5 pieces of thick cut bacon which is practically a snack for me now. skinny rose would've been in shock! mid meal, my feeder walks bye and surprises me by playing with my belly. i guess im just getting so thick and irresistible he couldn't help himself. he helps relieve some pressure by slapping and poking my belly to get some burps out and slapping it against a counter.

what should my new goal weight be? idk i might just eat like a hog and figure that out as i go 🐷😇

FEED THIS PIGGGGG!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest chickenDinner

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sexy video 😍🐷🐷 You sure do love your bacon 🥓😉

Also, congrats on the move! Excited to see you get huge 🥰🤭 

I would say your goal weight should be 275! Maybe thats a little low but you can always increase it later 🐽

Response from the author:

love the way you think 

thank you! 🐽💓

Link to review