9 Screenshots

About This File

Casey's weight has always been a VERY touchy subject with her family. They have been so worried about her recently. Her family is very healthy, and her extended family even owns the gym she used to train and compete at. She hasn't seen her extended family in a few months, and definitely not within these past 50 lbs or so. She's really packed it on recently and was nervous about her family cookout this weekend..... they were in awe of what she has done to herself. They could not believe how big she has gotten since the last time they saw her. Casey shares all the commentary with you in this video. She shares how she made a complete spectacle of herself at the cookout, hogging out and gorging herself on food in front of her healthy, fit family. She shares how hard it was for her to simply just walk from the street to the backyard with her massive ball gut ahead of her. At the end of the cookout, her mom and aunts decide it's time for an intervention regarding her 130+ lb weight gain in under 2 years..... Casey is noticeably and so obviously turned on while sharing this all with you. She can't control herself and starts to explore.. Casey loves being an enormous hog and she loves that everyone is worried about her. She doesn't plan on stopping any time soon.

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

so hot to hear how much she gorge on food while at the party and that lingerie is amazing ❤️ 

Link to review
wk2324

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this story is awesome. It's too bad that your family can't embrace your happiness. So what if you gained some weight. Big deal. As long as you're happy.  

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so so much! So happy you loved it :)

Link to review
NikeLove1986

I would literally just like call you on the way home and ask hey wanna go grab a drink and some food lol... I love how you go into detail about others reaction and you dont over  Exaggerate about your experiences well growing you are true to the game and you are only getting hotter by the minute 😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

So freakin hot. Couldn’t even make it to the front door without sweating. Wore out. You need help Casey. Help stuffing your mouth with as much food as will fit in it until your gut stretches to the max then a little more. Your family is so worried about what a fat fuckin pig you’ve turned into. And it only turned you on more. Couldn’t even make through this video without getting so horny. God you’re amazing 

Link to review
Guest Lorenzovm

Love how excited you get talking about ur family. Naughty girl! If you like the public shame/ conflict side of girls getting chubby, this vid's for you.

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

I won’t lie, I struggled to get past even the thumbnail of this video it’s so hot. Seeing that huge thick belly roll on that near double belly is such a turn on. I absolutely love videos about family members or friends thoughts/comments/interventions on weight gains so I knew this one would be an absolute treat. And I wasn’t wrong at all. 

Casey builds a beautiful picture of her latest meeting with her extended family. She’s wearing a tight dress around her big belly and is out of breath and drenched in sweat walking only a few yards! She then really goes on to put on a show. A 5-star show if you ask me. No spoilers but she gorges on the food - there’s probably none left for anyone else! - and her family make various comments about her size and the ton of weight she’s put on since she last saw them. My favourite comments are the ones from kid relatives - kids are so damn honest (but loving and caring) it’s hilarious 😂. Her family are determined to ‘help’ her and get her to lose weight and regain some semblance of fitness. But it’s so lovely to hear what Casey says. She is infinitely happy in her current weight and body and it’s so infectious. And what more could you ask for than that? 

Casey is also wearing such sexy lingerie that her boobs and belly bursting out from and she’s playing with her fupa and pussy as she’s turned on throughout the video which is of course such a turn on for any viewer. 

Treat yourself this weekend and buy, watch and review this video 😊❤️

This is an amazing review, as always!! THANK YOU LOVE ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

So hot! I am a sucker for hearing about the opinions of others on a weight gain! 😍 this video is exactly that and so incredibly sexy! Casey really has blown up recently and the family is taking notice!! Will they force Casey onto a crash diet? Send her to fat camp?! Beg her to return to her thin fit days?! Watch the video and find out 🤭😜

Ahhh thank you so so much love! ❤️ 

Link to review
Alex7777

So hottt

Thank you love! glad you enjoyed and thank you so much for taking the time to review this clip ❤️ say hi anytime!

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob4

This video is damn hot! Casey you are so adorable and it shows all throughout this video. How turned on you got from your family’s reaction is everything. You are such a piggy! Great video can’t wait for more! ❤️😍 

Thank you soooooo much for taking the time to share your opinion on this clip. It means SO much to me and keeps me motivated to keep going and getting HUGE for you guys ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest TheDudeQuintana

It’s hard to overstate just how hot this clip is. Not only is Casey turning into a bonafide  BBW before our eyes, now her family is finally starting to clue in too. Hearing Casey recount her tale of gluttony while rubbing and jiggling her ever growing gut is one of the hottest things I’ve come across on this site in a long time. All I can say is this: you’re really missing out if you don’t buy this clip. We can only imagine what Casey’s family's reaction will be come Thanksgiving and Christmas ❤️

A new reviewer! Hi and welcome ❤️ thank you SO much for taking the time to share your opinion on this clip. It means SO much to me and i am so happy that you enjoyed this ❤️ say hi anytime!

Link to review
jackal27

Wow if I could give 6 stars I would. Casey as always, delivers another beyond sexy fat chat/ recount of her entire family’s reactions as she stunned them at a cookout with what sounds like nearly a 50 pound increase from the last family get together. You can so clearly See Casey is gaining, getting fatter by the Almost by the day. Her fat rolls are bursting in this little outfit that can barely contain her and her belly seems noticeably bigger and rounder. It such a turn on to hear how turned on she is by the fat shaming as she slaps and jiggles frequently with her belly and Fupa, getting herself so hot and wet and I can’t contain myself. Do yourself a favor and buy this video. 😍🤯🥰🔥

LOVE THIS ❤️ the time you take to write these reviews means SO much to me. Thank you, a million times thank you. This motivates me so much to keep pushing ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I could literally listen to Casey talk for hours, her voice alone is such a turn-on! 😍 Cum listen to her as she sensually tells us all about her experience of showing off her complete obesity in front of her super fit family! Casey is just in a constant state of wetness as she describes everything in detail. She rubs her big belly, jiggles her fupa and grabs her pussy as she lays it all out for us. Casey is determined to be even larger by the time Thanksgiving rolls around and she can shove her giant gut in their faces ;) I really can not emphasize enough how hot Casey truly is. Her shear love of being fat and gaining weight drives her to become the biggest gainer and here she shows us part of that motivation. Casey, you truly have lost all control and I cant wait to help you go even further! Let's get you to 300+ by Thanksgiving, Love! 💓🥰

WOW ❤️ I love this review babe!! Thank you so much for always taking the time to share your sweet words and for always supporting my journey. These words mean more to me than I'll ever be able to express. Thank you always ❤️ 

Link to review