FEED ME! - Big stuffing with gassy end

$19.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This is my most expensive video because it's a way that you can support my gain and feed me directly. Till the end of the year I have a goal of +50lbs! 19.99 for 22min is like the average charged tho 😘

One of those hungry nights that I went for delivery: burger or sushi tho? It took me like 2 seconds to realize that I actually wanted BOTH. 

2 egg rolls/ sushi / deep fried calamari rings/ deep fried sushi (yep)/ HUGE cheeseburger / coke in less than 15min. Are you curious to see all that coming fast inside my fat gut? 

Oh, for those that are not much into belly noises, farts and burps, skip the end: maybe the combination of random food made my stomach act funny 😅

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sparticus5000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

ohh my goshhh!   first of all such a pretty set up for so much food and piggy😍    Every pound of fat you gain, I swear it seems like each pound just disperses all over your body in perfect proportion,    your boobs belly and butt keep filling out   and everything in between and around    ,  I am sooo in support of you making some more expensive videos,   prices are always so good,  And for the goal of 50 pounds added 😍  and you are really really good at stuffing  as you say ha,   belly loves to be kept full it seems,   AMAZING Video!     Love that part where you do a sit back up from laying down ;)    (a power situp)   can just really see how that glorious belly is,  in many of the angles in this vid 😃

Link to review
Ilvg

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

100% worth every penny! She absolutely stuffs herself to the point her belly loudly gurgles and she starts repositioning herself while holding her belly to get comfortable. Her bed creaks under her weight every time she moves. At one point she lays on her back and her huge stuffed belly just towers over her and hides most of her face. Then in the last couple minutes she lets out the loudest longest farts she’s ever let out in a video and it even looks like they caught her by surprise. Give this woman all the money I can’t wait to see how much she stuffs in the next vid!

Link to review