FEED ME! - Big stuffing with gassy end

$19.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This is my most expensive video because it's a way that you can support my gain and feed me directly. Till the end of the year I have a goal of +50lbs! 19.99 for 22min is like the average charged tho 😘

One of those hungry nights that I went for delivery: burger or sushi tho? It took me like 2 seconds to realize that I actually wanted BOTH. 

2 egg rolls/ sushi / deep fried calamari rings/ deep fried sushi (yep)/ HUGE cheeseburger / coke in less than 15min. Are you curious to see all that coming fast inside my fat gut? 

Oh, for those that are not much into belly noises, farts and burps, skip the end: maybe the combination of random food made my stomach act funny 😅

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looove these comfy outfits on you   or maybe not comfy,  but tight,  and figure hugging,  Im sure by the day they will be less comfy,  Thatfatguineapig is getting even fatter and curvier   every second of the video is amazingg :D   and that bed can deffinetly feel the weight under it

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.