Struggle Ab Workout After Friends Call Me Fat!

$6.49

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I saw my friends earlier today and they pretty much called me fat ... so I was motivated to do a workout!

Watch me struggle through 10 minutes of a lower ab workout from bed. And I mean STRUGGLE. You can hear my grunting in pain, trying to catch a breath ...

My fat gets in the way as I try to do all kinds of crunches and leg lifts ...

Maybe I shouldn't have stuffed myself with McDonald's before I tried this workout.

I compare my belly before and after. Do I look any skinnier?

Other Files from ChubbyValerie

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looking Great i may or may not buy this i am more intrigued in the stuffing and tight fit videos however you look great don't take your friends suggestions if you don't want to you be you if it makes you happy to gain weight then gain and i think it looks beautiful if you ever think its not Embrace the Fat and the love comments you will not only feel better it will give you a confidence boost besides i know girls way bigger than you on other areas like mid 300 to 400+lbs or on  other video sites are you up to the gaining challenge here because if you are you should achieve more lbs since i thought you were bigger than expected however that doesn't have to be a dream you could definitely pass at atleast the next milestone 300lbs you did say you were 210 and that was a few months ago so you may have put on 10 or 20 lbs and this is your chance to be even more lazy and even more beautiful with covid going on!!?  :)

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.