Cleaning Kitchen With Full Belly

$4.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

When you get fat is harder to do common things as cleaning the kitchen. I was having a lazy day resting on couch and eating all day but kitchen was dirty, I thought about making the cleaning tomorrow but then a friend called that he was coming to visit me, so I had to stand up with a super heavy and full belly and started cleaning the kitchen, you can see here how my big belly already touch the sink when I am washing dishes, it was a little uncomfortable but I had to do it anyway. I don't know how I will do the cleanining when I achieve my 100 kilos goal 😅

74190121_GIF29-06-202004-05-25p.m..thumb.gif.0c1b0d5e883839fe515e72ab8016af8a.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cute little video of Stacy just tidying up her kitchen. You can tell that her belly is stuffed to the max as she walks around and cleans.

Nice to see her little belly resting on the sink. Fortunately, there will be more belly to rest on the sink soon.

Link to review