06.27.20 Weigh-In and Measurements + Bonus Vid!

$7.99

(4 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

It's weigh-in time again 🙂 I inspect this month's growth by measuring my bust, waist, hips, and thigh. As I measure my thighs, I see how far I have to spread my legs to have my thighs not touch. I also discuss how my measurements compare to my old perfect hourglass of 35-23.5-35. Once all measured, I waddle my way over to the scale while telling you how happy I am to be growing the body I was meant to have. Then I hop on the scale to discover how many pounds I've put on my growing soft body. This one is a little special, because it features a button-pop with some outgrown work clothes. It's odd to think that I was ever small enough it fit into them!
E22DC546-37EA-4692-BDCA-371FB8199EBD.thumb.gif.bbcd95f7e3302e14c9887c2f759d0d34.gif

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

As always super sexy weigh-in and I think it’s the most noticeable that you can see how much you grew from your last video!   So much jiggling going on now and always looking more happier in each video. Good Girl

Link to review
akula1369

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is by a significant margin the biggest GGG has ever been.  She is noticeably jigglier and rounder than the last time she weighed in, and is within a hair's breadth of obesity.  You will not regret buying this clip.

Link to review