4 Screenshots

About This File

Its a nice summer evening at the park but kayla doesnt wanna play she wants to stuff her face as much as she can. She eats a large pizza and a large soda finishing till even the point of gagging, she shows the chews she shows the big mouthfulls cramming as much as she can down her throat. You can really tell all that pizza is going straight to her belly. ;) she burps cause who can control is when shes shoveling it all in and drinking that much soda, these are big burps she cant control, her pants get so tight. Join in and watch lets make it a pizza date ;)

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

great video! the way you inhaled that pizza was incredible, idk how you did it. only problem was the dude offscreen randomly burping, but that was rare enough not to distract from you devouring the pizza greedily!

Link to review

One of my favorite videos yet! I’m a huge fan of burping and there were some great ones in this video. I really loved your outfit too. Extremely sexy. Also the way you devoured that pizza 😍🤤 Definitely a must have video.

Response from the author:

What two videos would you like :) 

Link to review