7 Screenshots

About This File

Roleplay: You are my husband and I'm home alone, stuffing myself with chocolate snacks and eating as much as I possibly can. Stuffing myself so full. You come home from work and your buttons look ready to pop. We are both supposed to be on a diet because we've gotten way too fat. I suspect you've been pigging out at work and I want us both to measure and weigh-in. 

I measure myself and step on the scale for you - I've gained 20lbs! How is that possible? But you...you've gotten fatter too, I weigh you in as well and you're almost 400lbs now! That's way bigger than I am. You're such a tub of lard. 

With my measuring tape in hand I berate you for breaking both of our diets and for getting fatter. I notice you're starting to get turned on and I measure how hard it is and tell you it's gotten bigger! We both get so turned on by our growing bodies that we go to the bedroom. I sit on the bed and tell you to pleasure yourself for me while I play with my belly and tell you how to make yourself feel good, and how good it will feel playing with my big belly as we keep getting fatter and fatter together. 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this clip then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This sounds so hot based on your description, plus you’re looking so big and sexy the preview images. I can’t watch this right now BC I’m out town but this definitely on my to do list when I get back 😍🔥

• Curvage Model
On 6/29/2020 at 2:19 AM, jackal27 said:

This sounds so hot based on your description, plus you’re looking so big and sexy the preview images. I can’t watch this right now BC I’m out town but this definitely on my to do list when I get back 😍🔥

Thank you jackal! Let me know how you like it!  I hope you do enjoy it. :) 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.