4 Screenshots

About This File

There are no words to describe Casey's fatness anymore. She is fattening up at a more rapid rate than ever and is now, officially, at her biggest yet. You have been begging her an outgrown clothes update, so she made it happen for you guys. Lord knows, this fat ass has plenty of outgrown clothes laying around. She spends most days naked now, like a true hog now that nothing really fits her anymore. Anyway - Casey tries on some old clothes from her skinny college days. She then tries on a pair of shorts from LAST SUMMER. One would think they're maybe still fit, at least a little bit, but they didn't stand a chance against Casey's massive gut. She was so out of breath trying to get them on, that she actually became lightheaded. Casey then tries on one of her old work button up tops. Casey is forever wishing she would finally pop a button on camera, but will never force it (genuine content guaranteed ALWAYS). It's still fun to watch her struggle to pull the buttons closer. She goes to take it off, leans forward, and RIP!!! Casey ripped the shirt open!!! ON VIDEO!! The shock on her face is priceless. This hog can't be stopped. She's destroying the grocery store aisles AND her clothes. I guess that's what happens when you gain this much weight.... Naturally, this turned her on like crazy and Casey gets all hot and bothered. Enjoy ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.