*SALE*Measurements and New Gaining Goal

$2.69

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

My first official measurements video! I measure my huge belly, bust, booty, arms and thighs for you and tell you about my new goal. I lotion my itchy belly due to all of my new stretchmarks for you too. Since I'm very close to my first goal weight I will be making my new goal weight even higher! Come watch me measure my body and get so out of breath.

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jl33

Princess Jules, moisturizer, lollypops oh my!  Jules takes her measurements while wearing nothing but her underwear!!!!  She talks about her goals and past weight gain experiences while moisturizing and sucking on a lollypop and she is so hot and sexy while doing it that it should be illegal lol.   I'm collecting PJ's videos and I could spend hours a day admiring every inch of every curve, beautiful stuff!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

The AMAZING Jules is bringing us her first official measurements of her ballooning body! Everything is plumping up as she gets closer to her first overall goal, soon to be next goal! Jules moisturizes her red stretchmarks on her beautiful belly and then gives us the BIG numbers! As always she is sooooo cute as she explains and sucks on her popsicle. :) Soon the Princess will be BLOWING up! 😍

Link to review