Dee tries on some small clothes

$5.50

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee tries on a shirt from a previous video, a small bathing suit, and her old favorite dress. She models each one showing off all of her curves. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is so great, Dee you are looking so beautiful with all the additional weight you have gained! I love whenever you mention how the weight has made you look pregnant! Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful acts of nature, and you looking pregnant makes you so earthly and womanly. I know I would absolutely buy each video if you did a trying on old clothes vid each week!  

Link to review
Smallfry

Worth every cent! Dee’s looking incredible in this. Get a good 360 view too, love it!

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved this video, Dee!!  I always like seeing you in clothes that you've outgrown.  The tight shirt looks so small on you, with your big jiggly gut hanging out... so sexy!  The swimsuit is comically small on you, it does look uncomfortably tight, but your soft pillowy thighs sticking out either side are so sexy!  And that dress, it does look like a sausage casing on you, you look like you could be pregnant!  I love your thick upper arms, your huge boobs, and your double chin too... you're becoming a big sexy thick woman!  Yes, please post a weekly video of trying on old clothes, I would love to see that!  And keep eating and gaining, the bigger you get, the sexier you look :)

Link to review