GGG Eats: Ice Cream and Chill

$7.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Come sit hang out with me while I eat ice cream and tease you with my plump body. As I start to work on my 1000 calorie pint, I begin to tease off my tight two-piece outfit to reveal a slutty string bikini that puts my soft curves and fupa on display. Once I'm done eating, I tell you how badly I want your cream 🙇‍♀️. I continue to tell you how I feel about my appetite and exponential growth--jiggling and giggling as always.
CAC4270A-2DCE-43EA-A6D4-7E2C1F0DA49D.thumb.gif.014c8ff8c3f10d64dc803b9a1bd32961.gif

931AF9D2-40CB-4B67-BEFB-23E7049901A5.thumb.gif.aa783afb48c3ad469c015236a51e14ef.gif

9CA2CF8B-55C6-4207-A7BE-6DE60D9A6AAE.thumb.gif.91dfdd862a251b924506cdbe0c52c1c6.gif

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AtlantaCell

This is the peak right here

everything past this is getting too extreme

this is prob her pregnancy weight - her fat is still allocating in the right places, she still has her figure

please learn to twerk foreal - you grew an ass why dont you use it.? 🤔

Link to review
dcow7777

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGG goes through the ice cream so fast it's no wonder she's been packing on the pounds. Her whole body is covered in a layer of fat and everything jiggles now when she bounces around. You should definitely check this one out 👍

Link to review
Kenzo998

GGG looking more and more like a fat southern housewife every clip 😉 

you can almost imagine her baking in an apple pie in a farmhouse somewhere, love the part where you use your own belly like a drum 🥁 

It would be cool to see a clip where you act genuinely disgusted by the weight you’ve gained, where you attempt to go on a diet only to inevitably fail 😉 

Response from the author:

You are so awesome! Thank you for your review and nice words 🙂 I was a little nervous about keeping the spoon drumming part 😅 glad you liked it 

Link to review
wavemagnet

She displays an incredible, recent jump in size here. We could see it coming with her last couple of videos. Sitting or standing, she looks huge. We can tell she's getting lazier, and slower as she grows bigger. All she wants to do now is eat and arouse herself by shaking her big belly and huge tits at the camera. She's looking and sounding glorious, a must have

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! It’s always nerve wracking to see the first comment! Glad you enjoyed it 🙂 

Link to review