Massive Stuffing Attempt

$7.99

ย ย  (2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me dive hands-first into a chocolate cake. Almost half an hour of continuous stuffing.

It's so hard to lose weight when this is what you guys want to see from me. Oh well. I'm happy to engorge myself! ๐Ÿ’ฆ
In this video, I stuff myself so full that I'm nearly out of breath.
Even letting out a couple burps can't relieve the pressure of the cake and ice cream and crispy treats that I've stuffed myself with.
Watch me drink and dribble ice cream down my chin and eat a delicious, sugary chocolate cake literally by the handful.
Even on a good day, I can't help but make a mess of myself while I'm pigging out, but in this video I'm truly a hot mess. ๐Ÿฅต

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Moist Kovic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

An absolute must buyย 
Just progressively getting even more slobbish with each stuffing video it wont be long until you start to eat from a trough like the cute piggy that you are.
Seriously so adorableย ย 

Link to review

This video is hot fire.ย  She gets so stuffed and her bellyย looks huge.ย  CouchQueenย eats a ton of food, snacks, dessert, drinksย soda and letsย out some good burps.ย  Then she takes off her topย and doesn't leave much to the imagination ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅค๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅœ

Link to review