2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIP | Eating - Stuffing - Extreme Bloating - Almost Puking - Heavy Breathing - Burping - Soda Chugging - Before/After Belly Measurements - Hiccups

PART 1 - PUSHING THE LIMITS | PART 1
PART 2 - PUSHING THE LIMITS | PART 2

I BLOATED SO MUCH MY PANTIES RIPPED OFF!!!

So, Cytorah decided that it would be a good idea to have a MASSIVE STUFFING only 2 HOURS After a 4000+ Calorie Lunch!
Welp, Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.. I was hungry again, okay... I couldn't help it!!! 
But that 4000+ Stuffing, PLUS the 8000+ Calories I down in this clip!? TOTALING OVER 12,000+ CALORIES in only 3 hours!?
Let's just say, this is why this clip is called "Pushing The Limits" - Because, I REALLY do push my limits!
Now it's time to finish my Coke, and watch how QUICKLY my belly bloats up to RIDICULOUS proportions! 
In this video, Watch me Burp, Groan, Moan, Sigh, FART, Shake, Almost puke, Barely Breath, and again, feel like I am DYINGGGG!!!
Of course I also, Measure my Belly again to see how much the coke REALLY bloated me even more!!!
This 2 part video was truly and amazing experience, can't wait to do it again!!! 🐷

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

llovesfatchicks

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip delivers everything that was promised. I especially enjoyed seeing her belly being absolutely massive. It gets two thumbs up. 

Link to review
Guest thefakegumdrop

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Talk about expansion! 

In this video, the aftermath is clear. Cytorah is definitely on the EDGE of maximum capacity in this video. 

And, everything happens as promised in the description.

Also, we discover that Cytorah has a hidden (non-feeder-related) talent! 

Another great aftermath video. Worth the money for sure!

5/5

Link to review
Belliesarebest

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can't get enough of just your sheer size you end up achieving, the only thing I could ask for is much more of is more belly noises! I always wonder what sounds that pressure cooker of a gut you got there is making. Otherwise, flawless video, both Part 1 AND 2. Double thumbs up!

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Massive, way overstuffed belly so close that you could reach out and grab it!

Love the amazing bloat and the capacity it takes will astound you 😍

Link to review
Guest zulu

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Biggest, jiggliest belly ever! I think I've found the new hottest gainer on the internet. Definitely recommend!

Link to review
sanderson23

I love how much bigger your belly got. The contrast is absolutely amazing and you have the sexiest burps ever. I wonder how much bigger your belly is now😳

Link to review