7 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has been home for over three months now and hasn't had the need to wear many clothes or any jeans - she isn't even sure if they still fit!  She tries on several different pairs, a couple that she's outgrown a long time ago.  Can she even button them anymore?  Just how skinny are those skinny jeans these days?  See how Ms. Mac's quarantine gains are affecting her wardrobe, watch her get a workout in the process - Enjoy! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Posted

4 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

you are very hot and you know it... which is also very sexy, thanks for being here and sharing !

My level of confidence has greatly increased being on this site and because of comments like this!! Thank you so much 😚

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Posted

6 minutes ago, bust9111 said:

Love the pants dance!  You are incredible! 

Thank you! That's the only way they were getting on it seemed, especially with clammy skin! 

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Wow your jiggling boobs, belly and booty keep getting more amazing with each passing week, Sweetie! And that beautiful face of yours! 💓

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Posted (edited)

@MarshallT, you're making me blush!! YOU'RE the sweetie!! Shucks, what's a gal to do with fans like you?! 😍😚

Edited by Ms MacNCheese

Guest Marshall7

Posted

;) Just keep being your beautiful charming self 🥰 and have a donut while you're at it! 😂

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Posted (edited)

MmMmMmMmmm.... donuts!
I could really go for a cheese danish though, does that count? 

Edited by Ms MacNCheese

Guest romeos92

Posted

like always, each video u keep amaze fans of yours and i'm one of them of course, the bigger u get u amaze me, you born to be sexy as your body keeps growing and u should keep growing cause my eyes cant stand a beauty like this

Guest Ms MacNCheese

Posted

2 hours ago, romeos92 said:

like always, each video u keep amaze fans of yours and i'm one of them of course, the bigger u get u amaze me, you born to be sexy as your body keeps growing and u should keep growing cause my eyes cant stand a beauty like this

Well, if this quarantine keeps up, I'll be back at my biggest in no time! Thank you! ❤️ XoXo ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.