Waddle In The Park | Fat In Public

$5.99

(7 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Public Eating • Public Fat Display • Public Burping • Waddling • Daily Task Struggle • Donut Stuffing • Stair Climb • Struggle Chat ~ 13 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The time has finally come for me to leave my bedroom and venture out into the world as quarantine restrictions begin to lift...

I'm now nearly 100 pounds fatter than the last time I was outside and it shows! None of my clothes fit, my shoes are too tight, I get tired SO easily and I have a very distinct waddle when I walk now...

In this video watch me take my first post quarantine steps outside and go for a walk to the park, very quickly I realize my body can't do the simple things it used to be able to do and people are staring at my fat belly which can barely be contained by my ripped shorts and too tight shirt...

I eventually get too hungry to continue and have to publicly shove donuts down my throat in order to go on..

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow, what a fantastic video, Mochii!!  I love seeing you out in public, it really shows just how BIG you've become!  You're a land whale.  Your face is huge.  Your arms are huge.  Your thighs are huge.  Your belly is huge.  You waddle when you "walk" because your upper thighs are too fat to let your legs stand vertically.  You're carrying around more than the weight of 2 people, in one short fat body.  And still you scarf down those donuts!  I look forward to seeing more videos of you "out on the town"!   And of course don't stop gaining, 300 will be here soon!

Link to review
adidasjkl9

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow what a video!!! Amazing to see your reaction to simple tasks like walking! You have gotten so fat and to wear something like that in public is amazing. It was funny seeing you turn a head or two. Another must own for any collection. A true fantasy come to life. 

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You look so good 

I definitely am looking forward to seeing your next public video you definitely go so much farther :) I feel at least which is so hot!!!

Link to review
FeederKai

I've been wondering how out of shape you were from staying inside for three months, and this video didn't disappoint! I'm looking forward to more videos that showcase how out of shape you are as you grow even bigger! You're one of my favorites and I can't wait to see your progress from here on out!

Link to review
theseven

Mochii "The Legend" Babii. Tell me, did you come here to put your name in the Feederism Hall of Fame? Although in my personal opinion it already has. You're great, keep it up, we love you ❤❤❤

Link to review
Monty Hall

Well..WOW.  The production quality is amazing.  Great job with the camera work and the editing.  Also, it's amazing seeing her out in public with that belly on display.  So amazing!  Please do more like this....and keep on enjoying those donuts!  

Link to review