Waddle In The Park | Fat In Public

$5.99

(7 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Public Eating • Public Fat Display • Public Burping • Waddling • Daily Task Struggle • Donut Stuffing • Stair Climb • Struggle Chat ~ 13 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The time has finally come for me to leave my bedroom and venture out into the world as quarantine restrictions begin to lift...

I'm now nearly 100 pounds fatter than the last time I was outside and it shows! None of my clothes fit, my shoes are too tight, I get tired SO easily and I have a very distinct waddle when I walk now...

In this video watch me take my first post quarantine steps outside and go for a walk to the park, very quickly I realize my body can't do the simple things it used to be able to do and people are staring at my fat belly which can barely be contained by my ripped shorts and too tight shirt...

I eventually get too hungry to continue and have to publicly shove donuts down my throat in order to go on..

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, davbec said:

Was their social distancing in NYC at the time of this filming?!

Yup, there's still social distancing in effect and in between each shot I was wearing a mask, which you can see in a lot of the shots. Didn't stop people from eyeing my gut from a far though 😅

I find you very much confident and sexy on your first public walk - especially because of your tight clothes.
Courageous that you show yourself like this, and I think many people who stare at your sweet belly (especially men) admire you - many even envy your tight curvy figure.  

Keep on -  and don't forget to stuff your amazing belly every now and then

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.