6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey loves weight gain shakes - over the past few years she has perfected the most fattening recipe full of WG powder, butter, creams, and more. She's an addicted little pig. Watch Casey in awe as she devours her weight gain shake, so thick that she needs a spoon but ultimately ends up just using her hands like the naughty little hog she is. Casey moans as she feels the calories pile into her gut. The pressure feels too good. She finishes the entire shake in only a few quick minutes and then gets so turned on that she can't help but share a naughty little fantasy with you. Casey wants you to make her huge. Casey wants you to help her reach immobility. She knows you love watching her formerly thin athletic body transform into rolls upon rolls of pure luscious fat. Casey is your hog and you love to watch her grow, don't you?

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hank Scorpio

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is such an arousing video! Wow. From literally start to finish. Casey is wearing cute lingerie, that her thick fat is literally spilling out of. She details her gaining shake and it’s ingredients. Almost literally  everything that you can think of that is fattening is in there! :D tons of calories as well. 

Not that that stops Casey from downing it all, and using her hands like the dirty piggy she is, in a matter of minutes. 

Casey is getting incredibly turned on by all of this. As if this entire video wasn’t enough to turn me on this does so even more! Casey details how wet she’s getting and how she’s getting so fat that she sometimes has to simply play with her fupa instead. I wish I could help her in that department - and play with her ginormous belly and fupa too! 

Casey provides a weight update and her goals, plans and dreams for the future. All of which are INCREDIBLY arousing. Let’s help this piggy become the fattest and most immobile girl on this site AND in the world. Do your bit and buy this video now! M

You are the best Casey ❤️

Response from the author:

Looooove you so much for these kind words! The thought of you getting off to my big fat gut makes me so happy

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Unbelievable video... incredible to witness how damn horny Casey gets from stuffing her fat gut. Her desire to keep growing is a turn on in itself let alone the beautiful lingerie she is wearing that is being engulfed by her fat curves. 10/10 recommend this to everyone. A true demonstration of a woman who is all in! Support her journey and watch her grow!! 

Blushing so hard reading this! Thank you handsome XOXOXO

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OMG this clip. I shouldn't be as stunned as I am, since Casey's clips always deliver first class quality and Casey is a true stunner. That said, this clip is so worth it. What can I say that has not already been said? She is such a slobby, fat piggy the way she gobbles up her gainer shake that is so thick and fattening  she can't even drink it which will only help add to her expanding beauty. The fat chat that follows finishing of the shake, is the icing on top. It is so sexy to hear her talk about how she is getting too fat for typical daily things but that only increases her drive to get bigger and fatter, adding hundreds of more pounds onto her gorgeous figure. another worthwhile clip for sure. 😍

I'm tearing up reading this. Thank you SO MUCH ❤️ your support is monumental to me. So glad you enjoyed ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don't think I can describe just how sexy and how much of a turn-on Casey truly is! She has on the prettiest lingerie and the cutest hair style, the most perfect fat face and gorgeous eyes! She chugs down her 3000 calorie shake as her voice takes us on a sex roller coaster, feeling herself and making herself soooo wet! In the end, she can't sit still as she describes how fat were gonna make her! Were all practically drooling over her! Please buy this clip and support her GIANT gain! 50,000 stars, Love! 💓😍

The thought of you getting off to ME getting off, GETS ME OFF ;) thanks for your kind words babe!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

from marathonrunner to eating buttershakes, I love it! ❤️ so sexy when Casey talk about her goals and what a greedy pig she has become

Link to review