90 Days of Quarantine Weight Gain

$5.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Literally Everything. ~ 20 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

This is a very special BONUS VIDEO that I think my die hard fans will love 😉

This video showcases highlights from EVERY SINGLE VIDEO I've put out during my Quarantine Gaining Challenge! That's a mashup up over FIFTY (50) different videos into one! All in chronological order. Think of it like the Mochii Babii sampler 😆

You can quite literally WATCH ME GROW from my first video to my latest AND it includes ALL weigh in numbers from start to finish!

I even included some bonus, never before seen footage from my skinny days & accidental gain from last year!

Whether you have followed my journey from start to finish and just want to see it unfold in one video or you're new to my content this video is the one to get!

Note: It's not actually sped up like the preview. This is a mashup of normal speed highlights from each video with full audio.

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Blankage

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the first review I've written on this site but I actually have to lol. This is easily the best weight gain video I've seen. 8 bucks for a 20 min vid? With a 100lb gain? Are you kidding?? Seriously, I feel like I should get a refund for every other weight gain video I've ever bought 🤣. Just fantastic. If you buy the video, you won't regret it.

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Nice compilation video, Mochii!  I especially loved the first minute in which you show videos of you chowing down at restaurants last year when you were still skinny... is that just something you normally did back then, video yourself eating out?  Or did you know even then you wanted to have a record of your gain?  You were conventionally skinny/hot back then, and you're BBW fat/hot now!!  Can't wait to see where your journey takes you next... :) 

Response from the author:

I used to work with @Mochii Daddii (a few times) doing restaurant promos in my skinny days. (This was after my breakup but before we rediscussed the fact we shared the fetish) as he still was in a relationship at the time. 

He still had some old footage of me eating things at those restaurants so it was a perfect fit! 😆

Link to review
mrlovalova2k6

This deserves to be in the Feedee Hall of Fame.

Nobody else has ever been so thorough in documenting the journey from skinny to fat like Mochii!!

She is the sacred gem of the feedee community! 

Link to review