*SALE* WEIGH IN - Over 100lbs Ganied! + Outgrown B/A Comparison

$2.69

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Ive gained over 100 lbs!! 🥳🥳 Come join my weigh in and find out how much I've gained. I give you ALL the numbers from my starting weight and weigh-ins up to now. I stuff some chicken burgers and show you my growing belly from below too. To celebrate my over 100 lbs gain I try on a dress that I used to fit in before I started gaining and give you a comparison. Come find out what all of those donuts, pizzas, chocolate and late night snacks has done to my weight!

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Congrats to the beautiful Princess Jules in her HUGE gain! She gives us her numbers (which you will have to buy in order to find out as we need sweet princess to keep gaining) which have shocked her as she has realized how much she has gained in such a short time! She eats burgers for us while looking super pleased, rubbing her belly and even giggling some. Such a beautiful smile! At this rate of gaining she will have to change her name to Queen Jules! 😍💓

Link to review

I purchased this video back in early August 2020. For whatever reason never watched this video after purchasing this video. It was not until now when I saw that I had not left a review for this video that I realized that I purchased this video at one time without watching or reviewing this video.  PrincessJules provides the statics of her weight gain progress in this video. She talks about the numbers from previous weigh-in to now. I feel like listening to PrincessJules video is like a ASMR video. It is very soothing and quiet. You do get video stuffing and belly rubs while eating food in this video. I like the red outfit she is wearing in this video. After all the statistics are given there is not much said as she is eating her food. It is very quiet so this video for the second half relies heavily on visuals. It is not until 14 minutes into the video that she speaks again when she is trying to break a chair with her weight and try on an a red dress that used to fit a while ago. We see the comparison the very end of the video on how her dress looked before vs at the time of filming of this video. I would say if there is a way to add music or something rather than nothing play while eating would be a good idea. I feel like this could have been split up into several videos rather than 1 16 minute video. I would have made the Statics one video, eating another video and the final few minutes a separate video or put with the statistics video. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review