Big stuffing, burps and belly rubs

$16.49

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

First of all: I wish you could see what a workout it was to get myself into these clothes.  

Once I'm in, I have a huge burger with 3 extra bacon portions, with soda. When Im done, the sneezes come because Im kind of full with this snack after dinner... then I decide It's a good time to chug a whole container of melted ice cream! 

It was a painful, burpy, moaning mess. Hope you excuse me 😳

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lesserhawk

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an incredible video! To see her stuffed tight into this outfit, with fat bulging everywhere, is amazing - and knowing she's only going to get bigger is even better.

She takes big bites of her burger, chugging down her soda - but it's when the ice cream comes out that is goes to another level! Seeing her push her limits so much chugging down the ice cream is stunning, she completely gives in to her gluttony - her burps are natural, nothing forced at all.

Definitely get this video, it's a fantastic one!

Response from the author:

More to come!!

Link to review
DorianGray

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Forever my favorite piggy ❤️ Always so greedy and a total fatass... can't wait to see you even bigger ❤️

Link to review
sparticus5000

ohhhh my goddd,   I am sure the activity of putting this skin tight , workout gear or stuffing gear ? :P   was sooo much work!   you are just looking sooooo damn good,   amazing is the best word,  you are certainly growing your body everywhere!   I loved just watching you sit and eat and feel your belly    looking just so cute!  and my god,  its such a turn on to see you continually stuff,  drinking more and more ice cream,  this video just gets hotter and hotter

Link to review
FatGurlLover

This video is amazing. Thatfatguineapig already ate dinner, but as a snack she is having a burger with extra bacon, a few cans of soda, and a ton of melted ice cream. 

She really pushes herself to her limit in this one, all while wearing really tight clothes. She lets her belly out and looks completely huge and fat 😍 She also lets out some big burps because she's so stuffed that she needs to relieve the pressure in her belly 🐽 10/10, you have to see this video for yourself! 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 😘

Link to review