4 Screenshots

About This File

Since i started my weight gain project, my super fattening quest to become even bigger, i have been eating like crazy, all the time, all hours of the day. In this video you will see this fatty stuff herself with two pizzas and a coke while you can see all of my rolls, all of my folds and all of my growing curves. Come join me in my journey to pack as much weight as i can before this lockdown is over. 

In this 22 minute video you will see me demolishing 2 pizzas, burping, and playing with my belly and showing all of my expanding fatness! 

As usual this video has english subs!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Zorro252525

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

10/10 The best video I have seen in a long time. Anna is back and fatter than ever! 22 minutes of pure gluttony 😍 This piggy just can't help herself. She greedily stuffs her big belly with 2 pizzas and a 2 litre of coke. Lots of good camera angles showing just how massive this fat goddess has become. Would highly recommend this video to everybody!

Link to review
theseven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love watching you eat pizza with your natural smile.  You're wonderful 😘😘

Link to review