10 Screenshots

About This File

Part 3 of the “Boyfriend” series, we are getting ready to go to the beach, and my shorts from last year DEFINITELY do not fit! When I was thin and toned those shorts looked sexy but now with all these extra pounds I just look like a fat trashy slut.  I’m slathering my self with baby oil hoping that a tan might make me look thinner? I sit down and my ** belly REALLY pops out! I’m mesmerized by just how fat he’s grown me! I’m blowing up like crazy!!! I can’t stop rubbing and touching my huge flabby belly, I feel enormous!!! I show my butt more than usual and do a little booty shake and show off all the thick cellulite in my thighs. I think I look even fatter than in my last video!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BilledMeUp

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is another must-see video. NGNG, you look amazing in this video. That belly, squeezed into those crazy shorts is so sexy, and the baby oil the belly and that cute butt, and I love the talking. Great!!! Thank you for making my day.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
notto125

10 stars video,this is your best video a lot of oil / /big boobs🙊/ big ass🙈/ thick thighs, A LOT OF BELLY PLAY AND FAT CHAT ( You need to buy this video its too hot, she looks so fat🙊🐷 🔥🔥🔥❤️

Thank you so much!!!!

Link to review
Ontos0811

Everytime a new video comes out I think there is no way it can top the one before it, and every damn time it does. The second video of this series was my all time favorite video, until I watched this one. A must have for sure!

OMG !!! Thank you so much!!!! I was SO afraid that it would be impossible to top the last one. That means so much to me, thank you!!!💕💕💕

Link to review
Monty Hall

She keeps on getting better and better.  Wow...the curves are on FULL display in this video.  Belly. Boobs...and LOTS of Butt in this one.  Well done!

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I'm glad that you loved the butt!!! I always worry that it's not big enough!

Link to review
lc72902

This has to be the best oil up video ever!!! Loads of seeing your huge boobs, pudgy belly, and fat ass in those jean shorts. And your personality really shines through here. Blaming your boyfriend for making you fat!

Link to review