4 Screenshots

About This File

So we’re back again for @DirtyHarriet to funnel feed me with a 5000 calorie shake! 
She put so much ice cream in it that it was sooooo cold and I found it so hard to drink in one like usual! 

But she tied me up and I couldn’t do anything about it! 

Next time I’m thinking 10000 calories and not so cold!! 

I hope you enjoy the contrast even though @DirtyHarriet has definitely got more doughy (but then again so have I!)

All the love and hugs

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

Every time I login into Curvage, one of the things I always hope to see is a new ChubbyCupcake video. And if it happens to involve a funnel, then my prayers have been answered.

This video is basically my dreams brought to reality. Dressed only in flimsy lingerie, the incredible CC (looking massively curvaceous) is perched on on a tiny little chair (which, by the way, she completely dwarfs). Her hands are tied behind her, while her lovely ankles are similarly secured. And her sexy friend is pouring a super-thick gaining-shake into a funnel!

CC has a face that was MADE to have a funnel-feed pipe sticking into it. She is SOOOO pretty. Those full lips – those big, gorgeous eyes – that sexy flame-coloured hair – her adorable expressions: she is absolute PERFECTION! And her body! Oooof! Her big belly looks astonishing, and the way she sits really make her sexy thighs look massive. There's a bit when she throws her head back with brain-freeze, and you can really see how thick and padded her neck is, as well.

There's something indescribably sexy about the way this stunning beauty sucks down her shake. The super-pretty face, the eyes, the rounded cheeks. She's AMAZING!!

Swept away in the tidal wave of CC's sexiness and charm, it's easy to overlook the fact that what she actually achieves in this video is amazing, too. That really is an extremely thick shake she gulps down (listen to it slopping into the funnel at the beginning!), and it seems to have come straight out of the fridge.

When she's done, there's also some very nice belly-worship, when her friend bounces CC's beautiful stomach around. Stick around as well for a cute little post-credits out-take where you get to see CC using her escape-artist skills.

I need to see more of the amazing CC funnel-feeding!

56,231 out of 5.

Link to review
CFH

I mean, this is just absolutely brilliant, just look at those preview gifs, that first one though?! So obviously this gets 5 stars. CC is looking more beautiful with each new clip she puts out and she is definitely looking bigger and bigger each time as well. Harriet as well is looking absolutely amazing and the extra weight is becoming more and more obvious, and that tan is 🔥

I absolutely love seeing CC and Harriet together making content, they do such a good job, they're both so natural in front of the camera and they make some of the best content I've ever seen. Seeing CC tied up and chugging a crazy high calorie shake is just the best. And it's THICK, like, this shake is so thick and it makes it all the more satisfying seeing CC guzzle it down. One thing I absolutely adore is that when CC is chugging, her eyes go so wide, it's fantastic. The speed at which CC manages to chug the shake is so impressive and Harriet does an amazing job making sure all that thick shakey goodness ends up in CC's beautiful, fat belly. And then there's the belly rubs and jiggles at the end, which are just absolutely 😍

Thank you CC and Harriet for making such excellent content, you're the best! 

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You look good :)

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nothing beats watching a restrained ChubbyCupcake being funneled her shake. This is a must see. I personally can't wait for the next funneling session.

Link to review