3 Screenshots

About This File

I used to be so cute, back when I thought I was fat. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
In this before & after picture set, I'm wearing multiple different outfits.
The pictures were taken at the end of 2018. Many months before I had any intention of being a feedee or putting on weight.
In fact, the "before" pictures were not taken with the intention to sell them anywhere.
They were just for me and my boyfriend-turned-feeder.
Not only do you get 34 "before" pictures of a slightly chubby girl who thought she was fat.
You get 34 "after" pictures that show what true gluttony and becoming a feedee have done to my figure.
At this point, I think even going back to my "chubby" self would just be too much for me. ๐Ÿ˜–

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Lurker Luver

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nobody makes BA sets like Couch Queen! Well composed, good fidelity, and very sexy on both sides. Very much worth the money. Letโ€™s hope she succumbs to her gluttony and sets a new goal weight!

Link to review
Moist Kovic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another amazing B/A setย 

I dont think I've seen any other model with the same amount of qualityย 

Hoping that you progress even further down the weight gain path and have fun attempting these at another weight stage.

Link to review
Guest buddy420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A video like this makes you notice how the guys who wanted to sleep with her when she was thin have no longer any interest because she is too fucking fat! And I love it!

Link to review