6 Screenshots

About This File

A basic video. I show off my fatness. I I moan about my fatter face and talk to u about my current clothing size. I Slowly breathe in as much as I can and slowly breathe back out.
I show off some ass..chug a gaining shake..and show u my big fat bloated belly. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nickpaps

In my top 5 videos of shar. 

Not sure quite what it is but the way that outfit hugs every curve,  along with her sexy tanned belly resting on her thighs just wow!!

P.S : some sexy long nails digging into to her big belly as she plays with it

Link to review
Guest Porky Princess

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Everyone knows I have a massive girl crush on Shar because who doesn’t?! 😍🔥 This clip is gorgeous. Shar is looking as gorgeous as always and this clip seems super personal and relaxed. Loved it 💗

Link to review
xTom420

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Shar looks beautiful in this as always 100% worth getting this clip 🥵 you can really see how big Shar is now and she isn’t stopping anytime soon, I can’t wait to see Shar in a few months time 😍 lots of belly play and angles making this video so hot ❤️

Link to review
theseven

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Shar you look so beautiful in this video. It's a simple video, but it's got everything. Good work 🙂

Link to review
Mondschein

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Wunderschönes Video mit einer atemberaubenden Schönheit! Shar's runder Bauch ist unglaublich! Jedes Pfund ein Gedicht!! 

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members
  • Can never go wrong beginning a video with "just look at this" while grabbing and jiggling the belly
  • Sucking in doesn't work anymore. Can clearly see you're trying to hide the BOTTOM of a double belly WITH love handles
  • That bounce.. 🍑
  • Rollsss
  • The claws digging into said rolls
  • That shake really expanded inside you 🤤
Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 8 members found this review helpful 4 / 8 members

Always enjoy these more personal vids of shar about her amazing gain, the lockdown pounds are very noticeable bet you had non stop takeaways during this time 🐷. Also love the cute double chin you have now 😍. Shar’s belly is bigger than ever, love the sucking your belly in then breathing out you can see the seams straining on your shorts on the close up shots. Shar then lays back on her bed and chugs a shake near the end of the vid then she wobbles her full belly to show you how bloated it is 🥵 got to keep that belly getting bigger, and with more food places in the uk reopening. I’m sure shar will do just that 👍🏻.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

My favorite videos of this Goddess is when it’s just Shar & her beautiful body... She definitely came threw for me on this one... & so did I🤔 This could be her best video to date. If you’re a fan of Shar you need to buy this video... if you can’t afford it I’ll loan you the money... Thank you for this, you lovely lady 😍🥰😘💯🔥

Link to review
Stirling

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

A very sexy candid video. There is a focus on her double chin and roundness of her face in this one (something I hope to see more of) and it's clear she's shocked at how fat her face has gotten. But that's the only thing she's shocked about. She's happy and fat and chugs a shake letting us know she is wants to get even bigger and shock us and herself even more. This is a favorite of mine. 

Link to review
Episcmuhs

11 of 12 members found this review helpful 11 / 12 members

Unreal as always. I think it’s easy to forget how epic Shar is and take it for granted. Take a second and look back at her original pictures when people thought she wasn’t even real because she was so stunning and look at far she has come. We should thank Shar every day for the content she puts out and the amazing journey she has so generously shared with this community. Thank you Shar

Link to review
ronin76

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Shar didn’t choose the fat life. The fat life chose Shar. 😛

But damn if fat life doesn’t suit Shar. She is looking amazing in this video while she bounces and jiggles all of her growing curves, complaining about how fat she’s gotten, but with a smile on her face (looking extra cute in its roundness) you can bet she’s probably looking in stores for a size or two up from where she is now. 

After her “workout” Shar reclines on her bed and drinks a big gaining shake that leaves her looking extra stuffed. Hopefully her outfit can keep up with all of her decadence, but why worry about that now when you can enjoy another shake.🥛

Link to review
Craggers21

7 of 9 members found this review helpful 7 / 9 members

Things i love about this Video !

i love the outfit so cute, love the facial close ups and cheeky smile so cute and sexy, love shars Double chin so sexy especially from profile view with her kitten nose.

Plenty of shars Glorious Belly an Ass on show and plenty of fat chat and bantz ,oh and a shake!! just in case anyone thought she was slacking ! Winner !  

Link to review
Ukboi87

10 of 12 members found this review helpful 10 / 12 members

Shar calls this a basic video.. Still an epic video!!

I absolutely love these cute casual videos with Shar acknowledging how fat she is or just talking to camera, they almost seem like personal made vids!

I'm afraid even sucking it in doesn't make you look any less fat though Shar 😅

Link to review