*SALE*BBW Body Tour

$3

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Take a tour from head to toe.. I show you all of my fat bulges and dimples and my jiggliest parts starting from my shoulders all the way down to my ankles. I bounce, turn, shake my fat and walk up and down showing you how jiggly I am, I even show you how pudgy my hands are and look at my soft lower belly! I try on a pair of pants for you to show you just how fat this belly really is, its impossible to hide it now. Come take a tour 💕.

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

What a tour!! But it’s not just any tour it’s Tour De Jules 🥵 love to comeback and visit. This clip has everything the chat, the jiggles, the belly and growth 🤧 you’re a gem!! 🙌🏻

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

The beautiful, charming Princess Jules just keeps getting fatter and fatter! Come watch her show us every part of her growing luscious body! All of her has been growing so large recently, I'm pretty sure she's going to reach her 2020 weight gain goal! Keep it up, Jules! 🥰

Link to review